WHAT WE DO
Leadership Development, one to one, and team coaching programmes
Successful Training is about collaboration. Owned and managed by Accredited Master Executive and Team Coach Annabel Graham, collaborating to achieve the best outcome for our clients is at the heart of the business.
Through virtual or face to face team coaching, individual development and leadership programmes we help you focus and develop to achieve individual and organisational success.
We partner with you to understand your business, your people, your ambitions, and your needs and help you achieve your objectives. We’re flexible in how we do this, and we use the expertise we’ve gathered over the last 20+ years to help you move forward and really engage your people and develop your business.
That’s where the collaboration comes in:
- We collaborate with you to get the best results; be it with your leaders, in house teams or executive teams.
- We collaborate with other coaches and facilitators who we rate and trust, to get the right expertise for the project.
- We collaborate with other consultancies on large projects where we know we’ll be better together.
This means no project is the same; there is no “off the shelf” – just like people. Every person, team and business are individual. The themes may be similar, the methodology may be consistent, but the application is always different!
Everything starts with a conversation to understand you as an individual, as a team or as a business. If a team or business, we’ll then move onto the following stages:
- Diagnostic: more conversations with all those we need to speak with to really understand what is happening now, and where we need to go.
- Design: this could be a virtual session, a series of away days, or a full blended development programme with workshops, webinars & podcasts, curated content and collective learning experiences.
- Delivery: This could be 1 to 1 coaching, team events, strategy days, consultancy and observation, check in calls. We can do virtual or in person (it’s not new to us), and time zones/tech are not an issue!
- Evaluation: after the programme or events, we’ll agree when we evaluate. We use conversations, surveys and we’ll need your help, as we’re not in your business 247, so we need you to notice what changes too.
About Annabel Graham
I’m a leadership coach working with individuals & teams to help enable high performance. After nearly 20 years in senior leadership roles within retail, I realised that developing people and creating great teams who really deliver was the part of every role that I loved. So, I decided to focus on that.
I believe everyone has the ability to be a great leader and inspire teams to deliver outstanding results; but they do need to develop some skill and knowledge along the way. They also need to recognise what makes them do what they do, what is important to them, and what they stand for. Then, from that starting point, begin to engage with those around them in a way that positively impacts both them and others.
They need to develop self awareness, learn to manage themselves to be the best version they can be, and develop a reflective practice in order to embed their new ways as “being” leaders, build on their successes, and engage themselves and others in lifeline learning.
That’s where I come in. I work with a range of organisations, both large and small, from PLCs to small, founder led businesses across many sectors.
As an Executive Coach: I work with individuals from emerging leaders to Board Directors to enable them to develop their authentic leadership style, overcome challenges and adapt their behaviour to be more effective in their roles.
As a Team Coach: I work with teams across all levels, enabling them to develop a high performance culture, engage and deliver for and with their stakeholders, and work with an easefulness and energy that only comes from a high performing team.
As a Coach Supervisor: I work with individual coaches and teams of coaches to co create an environment where they feel safe to explore their work and stretch their thinking and skills, enabling them to develop their reflective practice and learning.
Being present, holding the right space for learning and adapting my style whilst staying true to my way of being is key to enable me to flex across the different roles I play. They all require a different energy, a different focus but pull on the same learning and approach, which is rooted in who I am as a leader.